- This BCCLS250L Class 8 safety cabinets provide compliant storage for up to 250L of corrosive chemicals.
- It has a range of features that ensure it meets or exceeds the requirements of Australian Standard AS3780-1994.
- No assembly required. Simply position the class 8 chemical cabinet and use.
- Sequential door closing mechanism.
- 3-point non-sparking latch system.
- 1.2mm zinc coated steel dual skin cabinet carcass and doors.
- Perfect powder-coated finish.
- Soft-close chemical cabinet doors.
- Fully welded liquid-tight sump.
- Recessed lockable handle.
- Adjustable 1.6mm shelves rated to 120kg.
- Non-corrosive poly tray shelf liners.
- Labelled "Class 8" corrosive diamond to meet the requirements.
- Adjustable feet for uneven surfaces.
|Model ||BCCLS250L |
|Construction ||Metal, 2-door 3-shelf, 9 x 25Litre cans |
|Capacity ||250litre |
|Size ||1100(W) x 500(D) x 1825(H)mm |
|Weight ||187kg |
||Metal, 2-door 3-shelf, 9 x 25Litre cans
||1100(W) x 500(D) x 1825(H)mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Team Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review