52L Plastic Crate Stack & Nest Container 645 X 413 X 276mm - Green
Online Delivery: Available
In-Store Pickup: Check Level
Accessories & Utilities to Suit
Clean lines, lightweight combined with strength and durability, plus the ability to stack and nest make this series Stack & Nest Plastic Bin one of the most popular and widely used plastic bins in Australia.
These Stack & Nest Plastic Bins are used extensively in food processing, meat trades, smallgoods manufacture, the fishing industry, poultry processing, materials handling, warehousing and distribution.
These Stack & Nest Plastic Bins are also used for storage and component handling in almost every type of engineering, manufacturing and assembly operation.
Available in Blue, Grey, Red, White, Green, Yellow and Black (non-food grade)
Optional Lids for your Stack & Nest Plastic Bin are available.
A range of galvanised Stack & Nest Plastic Bin Dollies are also available.
Stack & Nest Plastic Bin Specifications:
- Type: No.10
- Vol. litre: 52
- Ext. L x W x H mm: 645 x 413 x 276
- Int. L x W x H mm: 597 x 362 x 266
Stack & Nest Plastic Bin Features:
- Australia's No.1 Selling Plastic Bin Range!
- High-quality UV resistant, food-grade material
- Stack and nest to save valuable storage space
- Label insertion facility available
- Add your name by hot stamping for clear identification
Flat Rate Shipping for Metro Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, and Perth.
We offer 2 shipping options at Teamsystems:
- $22 for smaller goods such as castor, plastic containers, etc…
- $44 for bulky or heavy goods such as ladders, trolleys, pallet jacks, etc…
If you order consist of both smaller goods and bulky items. You will be charged a flat rate of $44.
You can purchase multiple units of any products; you will only get charged one flat rate.
For example - if you are in Metro:
- Purchasing 4 ladders, you will get charged only $44
- Purchasing 50 Castors, you will get charged only $22.
- Purchasing 4 ladders and 50 Castors, you will get charged only $44
For Remote Shipping Location if the shipping charges are substantially higher than the default flat rate. We will contact you to discuss additional charges and will issue you a full refund if you are not happy to pay the additional charges
Our orders are dispatched within 24 hours once payment is cleared. For Metro areas, most of our orders are delivered within 2-3 business days. It will take slightly longer for non-metro locations.
If there are further delays, we will inform you beforehand.
Should you need something delivered urgently or have complex delivery requirement, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Click and Collect:
We have multiple branches/multiple distribution centres that you can collect from. You can select your click and Collect location at the checkout. Please wait for our confirmation before coming.
- 121 Logis Boulevard, Dandenong South, VIC 3175
- Factory 7, 33 LaraWay, Campbellfield, VIC 3061
- 211 Bannister Road, CanningVale, WA 6155
- Unit 11 28 Burnside Road, Yalata, QLD 4207
- 79-85 Cowpasture Road, Wetherill Park NSW 2164
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Team Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.