18mm MDF Board High Back for Mega Bench - 1800mm Length
Bench is not included
- SKU: REMB1812_EAST
Online Delivery: Available
In-Store Pickup: Check Level
Accessories & Utilities to Suit
- The High Back option for the Megabench Steel Workbench is designed to reduce the chance of losing tools or components off the back of the bench and is ideal for fixing louvre panels and mounting plastic bins.
- The shelf simply drops in and is supported by the cross braces at each end of the bench.
- This all-purpose, steel-framed MegaBench Workbench is made for years of demanding use in your factory, workshop or warehouse.
- MegaBench Workbenches are solid and practical and are available in three lengths and three heights, with benchtops made from either MDF board, galvanised steel wrapped board or laminate covered board.
- Start with a standard stock model and accessorise it to suit your requirements.
- Add a low or high back, drawers, shelves, and bins or make your bench mobile by adding castors from our vast range.
- The possibilities are endless with an extensive range of options and extras available.
Customise Your MegaBench Workbench
|Backs||low steel or high timber|
|Drawers||Plastic or Steel lockable|
|Shelves||Over or Underbench|
|Inserts||Louvre panels & Bins|
Flat Rate Shipping for Metro Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, and Perth.
We offer 2 shipping options at Teamsystems:
- $22 for smaller goods such as castor, plastic containers, etc…
- $44 for bulky or heavy goods such as ladders, trolleys, pallet jacks, etc…
If you order consist of both smaller goods and bulky items. You will be charged a flat rate of $44.
You can purchase multiple units of any products; you will only get charged one flat rate.
For example - if you are in Metro:
- Purchasing 4 ladders, you will get charged only $44
- Purchasing 50 Castors, you will get charged only $22.
- Purchasing 4 ladders and 50 Castors, you will get charged only $44
For Remote Shipping Location if the shipping charges are substantially higher than the default flat rate. We will contact you to discuss additional charges and will issue you a full refund if you are not happy to pay the additional charges
Our orders are dispatched within 24 hours once payment is cleared. For Metro areas, most of our orders are delivered within 3-5 business days. It will take slightly longer for non-metro locations.
If there are further delays, we will inform you beforehand.
Should you need something delivered urgently or have complex delivery requirement, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Click and Collect:
We have multiple branches/multiple distribution centres that you can collect from. You can select your click and Collect location at the checkout. Please wait for our confirmation before coming.
- 121 Logis Boulevard, Dandenong South, VIC 3175
- Factory 7, 33 LaraWay, Campbellfield, VIC 3061
- 211 Bannister Road, CanningVale, WA 6155
- Unit 11 28 Burnside Road, Yalata, QLD 4207
- 79-85 Cowpasture Road, Wetherill Park NSW 2164
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Team Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.