Indalex Fibreglass Extension Ladder - 4.0m to 6.7m - 135KG
Online Delivery: Available
In-Store Pickup: Check Level
Accessories & Utilities to Suit
- Durable lightweight design uses robust fibreglass side rails and structural grade aluminium rungs, to provide greater strength.
- These ladders are designed to be used where an electrical hazard might exist so as to offer greater protection for the user.
- All aluminium components have been anodized for better corrosion resistance and lower retention of dirt and grime.
- Anti slip moulded rubber feet for added safety.
- Lightweight for easy movement and operation.
- Fully automatic latching system ensures that upper section will not descent out of control.
- The rungs utilize a 3-piece rung joint system for attachment to the side rails such that they can be manufactured from high tensile and hardened aluminium for greater strength and durability.
- V-bracket with rubber pad for use of ladder against a pole.
- Optional accessories: Level Arc, the automatic ladder leveler
- A 3-year warranty for faulty materials or workmanship is provided, enhanced by a 10 year warranty for all structural aluminium components.
- Manufactured to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3.1996
- *** ARC SOLD SEPERATELY AS LA20 - CLICK TO BUY ***
- *** CABLE HOOK AND V RUNG ASSEMBLY SOLD SEPERATELY AS UFXVR - CLICK TO BUY ***
Flat Rate Shipping for Metro Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, and Perth.
We offer 2 shipping options at Teamsystems:
- $22 for smaller goods such as castor, plastic containers, etc…
- $44 for bulky or heavy goods such as ladders, trolleys, pallet jacks, etc…
If you order consist of both smaller goods and bulky items. You will be charged a flat rate of $44.
You can purchase multiple units of any products; you will only get charged one flat rate.
For example - if you are in Metro:
- Purchasing 4 ladders, you will get charged only $44
- Purchasing 50 Castors, you will get charged only $22.
- Purchasing 4 ladders and 50 Castors, you will get charged only $44
For Remote Shipping Location if the shipping charges are substantially higher than the default flat rate. We will contact you to discuss additional charges and will issue you a full refund if you are not happy to pay the additional charges
Our orders are dispatched within 24 hours once payment is cleared. For Metro areas, most of our orders are delivered within 3-5 business days. It will take slightly longer for non-metro locations.
If there are further delays, we will inform you beforehand.
Should you need something delivered urgently or have complex delivery requirement, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Click and Collect:
We have multiple branches/multiple distribution centres that you can collect from. You can select your click and Collect location at the checkout. Please wait for our confirmation before coming.
- 121 Logis Boulevard, Dandenong South, VIC 3175
- Factory 7, 33 LaraWay, Campbellfield, VIC 3061
- 211 Bannister Road, CanningVale, WA 6155
- Unit 11 28 Burnside Road, Yalata, QLD 4207
- 79-85 Cowpasture Road, Wetherill Park NSW 2164
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Team Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.